CERT-GIB - Computer Security Incident Response Team by Group-IB
CERT-GIB is a Computer Security Incident Response Team, based on Group-IB, the leading Russian company in incident response business.
We respond to:
- Denial of services attacks (DoS, DDoS);
- Unauthorized use of data processing and storage systems;
- Data compromise;
- Asset compromise;
- Internal/external unauthorized access;
- Creation and distribution of malicious software;
- Breach of information security policies;
- Phishing and unlawful brand use online;
- Fraud with online banking and electronic payment systems.
In accordance with the agreement (http://cctld.ru/en/registrators/competent/) signed with ccTLD.ru, CERT-GIB has been designed to actively combat the illicit use of Russian domain names as used for phishing, gaining unauthorized access to third-party information systems, malware distribution, and botnets administration.